Appearance what matters when someone comes to your blog and leaves with a impressive image in mind.here is the list of some cool and nice Post all over from blogosphere which will surely help you with a better blog design:
- First of all a large theme directory which have free as well as premium wordpress themes in it by Wphacks : 150+ Free & Premium WordPress Themes Gallery.
- You can improve the loading time of your website by using image optimization like jpg compression by UX Booth : Speed Up Your Website with Better Image Optimization in Photoshop
- Many themes are very popular so every one uses it like thesis but your theme should have something that gives you a different look than other blogs so by WPEngineer : 10 Checks to the Perfect WordPress theme.
- A very nice collection of 20 selected themes which has one best thing 3-column From Blogsessive : 20 Free 3 Column WordPress Themes .
- Many of the blogger loose their traffic by a bad blog design like i was loosing when my theme previous theme was not opening correctly on Ie6 so check out this From ProBlogineer : 7 Reasons Bad Website Design Affects Traffic.
- As wordpress is full of functionality it call many things in its header which are not necessary so by removing them you can speed up your blog Loading time by ProBlogDesign : 13 Tags to delete from your theme.
- Who all are designing their blog theme by themselves should know these things that will make the best wordpress theme by ProBlogDesign : 13 Tags to delete from your theme .
- Before writing the post you should consider some points which improve the header SEO by UX Booth: 5 Tips to Make Your Headings More User Friendly .
- Make your blogger blog also look good by considering these design Blogger Buster.The top 20+ Blogger Templates .
- You can also look at this for a good blog design by ProBlogDesign : 7 Elements to make your blog look great.
- Here is the list of some very nice blogger Templates by Blogger Buster : 101 Excellent Blogger XML Templates .
- If you are using joomla This can be a very nice list for themes by ProBlogDesign : 40 Hand-Picked Themes For Joomla .
- Increase your blog readability by using this list without readability the blog design is of no use by ProBlogDesign : 30 Ways to Improve Readability .
- you can also use the tutorial by Tutorial9 which explain some easy improvement for your blog :9 Easy Usability Improvements for Blogs.
- Get a stylish and noticeable RSS button so that you can get maximum subscriber by ProBlogDesign : 110+ Free RSS Icons to Show Off Your RSS Feed .
- If you design your blog user specific you Will never loose visitors so by UX Booth : design with user in mind .
- Use SEO friendly themes which do 50 % of job by itself in your SEO strategy by DailySEOBlog : 101 SEO WordPress Themes – Pure Gold .
if you have any more points in mind discus with us and let the users get a better ever blog design.