Are you a iTune (freeware)lover like me so here is update for Disabled Palm Pre Syncing.
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it’s an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
Pre syncing meaning that you won’t be able to connect your newly-bought smartphone to iTunes. We somewhat knew that Apple will block the Palm Pre because the Cupertino-based company hinted that the iTunes will block all devices that pretend to be an iPod or iPhone.
Apple released a small, but official statement which said that iTunes 8.2.1 is a “free software update” which comes packed with bug fixes” and which disables all devices which “falsely pretend” to be iPods including the Palm Pre. If you really want to upgrade, then just download iTunes 8.2.1 and wait for Palm to release a new version of WebOS that will allow iTunes syncing once again.