There are mainly two software that provides photo collage Autocollage and Picasa but this Google software doesn’t offer enough options to customize the generated collage image. So the next choice is shape collage.
Vincent Cheung, who has previously worked at Microsoft Research and Google, has developed an automatic photo collage maker software that can create extremely impressive collages / posters / photo
mosaics in few mouse clicks. Here are some sample photo collages created using Vincent’s software.
Automatic, fast, and easy
- Create picture collages in less than a minute with just a few mouse clicks
- Photos are automatically and intelligently placed using a machine learning algorithm
- Make collages in any imaginable shape or form
- Rectangle, heart, circle, letters, or even draw your own shape!
- More examples
You’re in control
- Adjust the collage size, size of the photos, number of photos, and spacing between photos
- Change the background, the colour of the border, and more
- Save as JPEG, PNG, or Photoshop PSD
- If you don’t like the collage, save it as a PSD and edit it yourself in Adobe Photoshop or GIMP!
download it here