With the new “Google Attachment To Docs” extension of Google chrome you can save your Gmail attachments to Google Docs without seeing the preview of them.This is a free application by Google chrome.This extension provides you the capability that saves all your Gmail attachments to docs very easily without downloading them.
Steps To Use “Google Attachment To Docs” extension:-
1. Before using the facility of this awesome extension you must have the chrome browser installed in your system.If not then first install the browser.
2. Download the extension and install it in your Google chrome.
3. Open your Gmail account and open a particular e-mail with attachment.
4. You can find a “Save To Docs” link between “View” and “Download” link. Click on the “Save To Docs” link then after clicking your attachment will automatically saveto the Google Docs.
5. When all the process done a new tab will open on your computer that will show a message that your file has been saved to Docs.
The disadvantage of this extension is ,it is not work at several times and also does not capable to save all format of files such as m4v to docs.But in-spite of all these things this “Gmail Attachments To Docs” extension of chrome is very simple and quicker to use.