LauncherPro brings one very impressive feature to your Android device: Customizability. Not only this LauncherPro allow you to choose how many homescreens you have,but also it gives you 100% control over the application dock — the quick-launch bar at the bottom of the screen.
You can even set up a custom action for when you swipe up on the icon vs. simply tapping it. In addition to the homescreen customization, you can choose several options for the application drawer. You can enable a “3D” mode which makes it look as though icons are being rotated around a cube, as well as choose the number of columns to be displayed in both portrait and landscape modes.
Features Of LauncherPro:-
1. Customizable icons via icon packs,
2. Downloadable from the Market
3. Up to 7 home screens
4. Super-smooth scrolling
5. Animated screen previews
6. 2D and 3D app drawer with super-smooth scrolling
7. Ability to adjust the number of columns and rows for both the home screen and app drawers, so you can fit more icons
8. Unread SMS, Gmail, and missed call badges in the dock icons
9. Swipable shortcuts for the dock icons, so you get double the shortcuts per icon
- The Best Application Launcher for Android [Android App Directory] (lifehacker.com)
- Samsung labs tests Pure Breeze launcher for Android (electronista.com)
- The Application Node Home Screen [Featured Home Screen] (lifehacker.com)