According to google “Webpage’s that you open and files downloaded while you are incognito won’t be logged in your browsing and download histories; all new cookies are deleted after you close the incognito window. You can browse normally and in incognito mode at the same time by using separate windows.”
Google command is
Starting Google Chrome in Incognito Mode
- Place a Google Chrome shortcut on the desktop (or any other desired location).
- Rename the shortcut to any convenient name like – Private Chrome.
- Right click on the shortcut and select ‘Properties’.
- On the ‘Target’ field add an –incognito to the end of program path. (Note: Make sure there is a space between the last apostrophe and the dash)
- Your incognito browser is now ready for launch. If you select ‘New Window’ from settings, you will get a normal non-incognito chrome window.
The incognito mode use in public browsing where we don’t want to leave behind a trace of our activities. Among its other off hand uses is that it allows us to open different account sessions for the same website.