MOG the on-demand music listening service,has launched a native application for OS X.The MOG application for the Mac is available on the Mac App Store and brings the features that one would expect from an online streaming music service.MOG desktop app on the Mac also supports the Apple remote control as well as the media keys on your keyboard.
Features of the new MOG application:-
1. Unlimited music on demand from an extensive catalog of over 11 million songs.
2. Highest quality audio, at 320 kbps—better than any other music service.
3. Automatic sync between your web, desktop and mobile settings and playlists.
4. Playlists created by your favorite artists, plus featured playlists curated by our expert editors.
5. With one click, get instant access to New Releases, Top Artists, Top Albums and Editor’s Picks
MOG is now the first and only streaming music service to offer native AirPlay support. The desktop client’s unique built-in AirPlay technology enables listeners to instantly stream MOG’s high quality, 320 kbps audio wirelessly to multiple supported devices and speakers without the need for a third party app.
The native Mac application will look familiar to anyone who has used the MOG’s recently-revamped HTML5 web application , because it’s based on the same code, having a MOG icon on your dock to navigate ,is nice when you have a million browser tabs and a million other windows open and you want to pick something different to listen to.
MOG’s desktop client for Mac OS is available for free to new and existing subscribers from the iTunes App Store. After a 14-day free trial, users can subscribe to MOG Primo for $9.99/month at mog.com