Seagate is going to release it’s 4TB GoFlex Desk Hard drive in the market.The Seagate 4TB GoFlex Desk is the second desktop version of the portable FreeAgent GoFlex Pro and is the upgrade to the previous version of the FreeAgent GoFlex Desk . The new GoFlex Desk offers more storage space than its predecessor, at 4TB. It also supports USB 3.0 out of the box and offered very good performance in our testing.
The drive works with both Windows and Mac OS X out of the box and comes in a flexible design that makes adding more features.If you’re looking for a top-capacity external drive that works with both Windows and OS X and that you can use as a docking station for SATA internal drives, the Seagate 4TB GoFlex Desk is a good option.
The drive is designed similarly to its predecessor–it stands up vertically–and can topple easily.The 4TB GoFlex Desk comes with a USB 3.0 adapter and a standard Mini-USB 3.0 cable.
Seagate 4TB Hard drive features :-
1. 3.5-inch external USB hard drive
2. USB 3.0 with optional swappable adapter
3. 6.22 x 4.88 x 1.73 inches size
4. 2.38 pounds weight
5. Available capacities:-4TB
6. Capacity of test unit:-4TB
7. Support Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7), Mac OS 10.5 or higher
8. Includes Memeo Backup Software