Many of you use Picasa for photo viewing purpose,many of you use it for editing purpose or making collages,or direct upload the picture to Blogger account. But Picasa is something more. You make use of many unknown function and make your web experience more interesting and more easier:
Capture your screen
This feature provide you the instant way of capturing the screen and store it into Picasa folder. First,open Picasa 3, now press Ctrl+prt sc or fn+prt sc to capture a shot. The shot will be directly stored in a “Screen capture” folder.
Upload photo with watermark
Click the Tools menu in Picasa 3, select Options, then click the Web Albums tab. Select the option labeled ‘Add a watermark for all uploads.’ Type the text for the watermark in the field below the option.
Export Photo with watermark
When you click the Export button in the Photo Tray, you can select the ‘Add a watermark’ checkbox to include a watermark on your exported images. Type the text for the watermark in the field below the option.
Upload Video directly to Youtube
This is the awesome time saving feature of Picasa, Video uploaded to YouTube can be up to 1 GB in size. To upload one video at a time directly to YouTube, please follow these steps:
- In the Picasa Library, double-click the video you’d like to upload.
- Click the Upload to YouTube button.
- Click the Change User link to sign in to YouTube.
- After you’ve signed in, choose your YouTube video settings:
- Enter the title, description, tags, and choose your video category.
- To make the video public, check the box next to ‘Make this video public (optional).
5.Click Upload Video
Credit: Picasa help