You can place the Google Map inside your BizzBizz page by embedding the code of Google Map into the “Source” of the Media Box.
Steps to place Google Map inside your BizzBizz page:-
1. Go to http://www.google.com/maps
2. Now open the location that you want to show on your BizzBizz page in google map centers map there (Say New York)
3. Click on “LINK” which is at the right hand corner of the page.
4.After clicking “Link” you will see two fields such as Short URL and another is the HTML code. Copy this HTML code. Click on Customize and preview embeded map
5. A new window will appear in which we can customize the map size here. Then copy the embedded code and past it in BizzBizz source editor.
6.Go to Media Box and click on Source. Paste this HTML code in the source code area.
7. After past the code click on “View Page” to see the Google map inside your BizzBizz page.
- How To Place Google Map Inside Your BizzBizz Page (techmadly.com)
- How To Install BizzBizz Application On Your Facebook Page (techmadly.com)
- How To Use BizzBizz Dashboard!!! (techmadly.com)
- How To Apply Theme In Your BizzBizz Page (techmadly.com)
- How To Share Your BizzBizz Facebook Page (techmadly.com)
- How To Place YouTube Video Inside Your BizzBizz Page (techmadly.com)
- How to handle multiple services, social inbox and autoposting in BizzBizz (techmadly.com)
- BizzBizz Dashboard:An Effective Place To Manage All Of Your Social Media Accounts….. (techmadly.com)
- Features In BizzBizz, A Social Media Solution For Business.. (techmadly.com)
- How To Add Media Box To Your Bizzbizz Page (techmadly.com)