We like Facebook Fan Pages to get frequent updates from that page. It’s a good thing and helps us to get updated with the that brand or company. But sometimes these pages updates very frequently and clutter our Facebook news feed. This seems so annoying and we want to unlike that page.
To Unlike a fan page, go to that page and simply unlike it, easy though. But what to do when we want to mass unfollow Facebook pages or just want to know all the pages you ever liked? Here, I am going to show you how to find all Facebook Fan Pages you liked.
For Non-Timeline Facebook Users:
If you haven’t activated Timeline on your profile than its very easy to find all Facebook pages you ever liked. Follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Profile button on top-right of the Facebook page.
- Now click on the Info button on the profile page. You can find this link on left sidebar of page.
- Now browse to the Activities and Interests section, here you can find all the pages you ever liked.
For Timeline Users:
If you enabled Timeline on your profile than follow these steps:
- Go to your Timeline profile page. Here under your profile picture, you can see a overview of your friends, photos, map, likes and more. Click on the Likes tab.
Or open profile URL with trailing /favorites link. e.g. facebook.com/[your-user-name]/favorites.
- Here you can view all your favorites pages like, Music, Movies, Books, Activities etc. and then pages you like. For your ease Facebook categories your likes in yearly order.
You can easily Unlike any Facebook page you liked by opening it and click Unlike button.