2 days back I’ve wrote a post on exact iPhone 5 release date, and today that day comes. While writing the post, Apple is launching the next generation iPhone and named it as iPhone 5. It has the latest mobile operating system, iOS 6, 4G LTE support and bigger 4 inches screen. Apple increased the length of iPhone 5 but not the width, so you can still use your phone with one hand. Here are the full specifications of iPhone 5.
Full iPhone 5 Specifications:
- iOS 6 and A6 chipset to improve app load speed and overall performance.
- 4G LTE support in US & Canada. DC-HSDPA in Europe.
- 4-inches Retina display with 326ppi and 1136 x 640 pixels resolution.
- 8 MP camera with back-side illumination. Now supports Panorama mode like found in Sony phone, can capture images of 28 MP. With bigger screen and better Retina display, camera has better color matching and noise reduction. 1080p Full HD video capturing and front FaceTime HD camera with 720p video and face detection.
- All applications got updates and now with improved Siri experience. Siri can tell you about sports score, movie and restaurants.
- Improved Maps with satellite imagery and 3D.
- Turn-by-turn GPS system.
- Wireless: Ultra fast wireless with LTE, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, HSPA, EVDO, EDGE, and GPRS.
- Battery Life: LTE browsing- 8 hrs; 3G Talk- 8 hrs; 3G browsing- 8 hrs; Wi-fi- 10 hrs; Video playback- 10 hrs; Music playback- 40 hrs; Standby- 225 hrs.
- Colors: White with plain aluminium back and Black model with black anodized back.
$199 for 16GB
$299 for 32GB
$399 for 64GB
iPhone 5 has batter 16:9 aspect ratio, now you can watch wide screen full HD movies on your phone.